Friday, November 9, 2012

A Color of His Own Totbook

Sneak peak at what I've been working on for our final activity to accompany this book. It's not quite complete, as I still need something for the title page and I need to secure a few of the activities still. The size sequencing activity needs a paper clip, of which we apparently have none. The season wheel needs to be glued on and I need to decide if I'm going to laminate the colouring sheets or not. If I do laminate the, I'll be using rings to attach them to the folder. Once I've figured out how to attach a file to my blog, the pages will be available for your personal use. If you decide to share them, please only provide a link back to my blog, don't house my files on your site. The pockets are from homeschoolshare.com.
front. blank :)


inside

size sequencing cards

puzzle


Matching/memory cards

Heads and Tails

Season wheel


Counting cards

Colouring pages

Everything

Felt Board
Matching Cards
Play Dough Mat
Painting and Transparent Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment