Friday, November 9, 2012

A Color of His Own Totbook File

After fiddle farting around, I think we figured out a way to upload the totbook file without distorting it too much. The pictures are slightly out of place compared to the ones on computer, but I think it prints fine. Let me know if you have any problems with the file.

  • I printed everything onto card stock, and laminated it. 
  • The puzzle I printed as a 5X7 and cut into 6 pieces
  • Heads and tails were simply cut in half
  • Matching cards, you need to print two copies
  • the seasons wheel is simply attached with a brad and the back portion is glued to the folder.
  • Once again, the pockets are from homeschoolshare.com

Please do not download and house these files on your website, you are more than welcome to link back to my site though. I would love to see pictures if you make this totbook, and any suggestions for future activities or changes I could make to better this file, would be great! Enjoy!!

Click the link below to access the files.
Totbook

No comments:

Post a Comment