- I printed everything onto card stock, and laminated it.
- The puzzle I printed as a 5X7 and cut into 6 pieces
- Heads and tails were simply cut in half
- Matching cards, you need to print two copies
- the seasons wheel is simply attached with a brad and the back portion is glued to the folder.
- Once again, the pockets are from homeschoolshare.com
Please do not download and house these files on your website, you are more than welcome to link back to my site though. I would love to see pictures if you make this totbook, and any suggestions for future activities or changes I could make to better this file, would be great! Enjoy!!
Click the link below to access the files.