Thursday, March 26, 2015

1$ Birthday Gift for a 1st Birthday

My little girl turned one this morning. One. She is no longer a 'baby', but a 'toddler'. Although, she has really been a toddler for months now, she just had to catch up with the label. One. My how this year flew by. But that's not what I'm here to tell you about. I'm here to show you Hunter's birthday gift, that cost me 1$. The only materials that I had to buy, were two pieces of felt, everything else we had on hand. Except for the box, but that was free from No Frills.

May I present, Hunter's indoor Garden <3 Tutorial found here.
Yesterday, sporting her birthday outfit from Grammy

The garden bed

 
The veggies

Hunter prefers to sit in the garden bed while planting and harvesting crops.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that you made that! I've had it pinned forever and just love the idea :)
    Happy birthday Hunter, ignore what your Mama says, you're still the baby of the family ;)

    ReplyDelete