Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Special places

We moved here with a large selection of road maps, collected during our road trips while living in Alberta. Some were duplicates, and some falling apart. I decided a DIY was in order...
The dresser in our girls bedroom is one from Kathryn and I's bedroom when we were young

Downtown Edmonton, where the hotel Hunter was born in is located

Tyson Lake aka God's country

Longlac Ontario, one of my top three places to visit in Canada, My mom grew up here and we spent many wonderful vacation days here.

Kamploops BC, where our aunt and uncle live. This was our first big road trip with DJ.

Cold Lake AB, where we spent the past six years

And you can't really see it, but this is part of Jasper, where we went camping for Katie's 3rd birthday.
I wanted to incorporate maps in their room, and I think this turned out pretty cool. I am however, missing two handles now...

No comments:

Post a Comment