Before Katie was born, we invested in 12 GroBaby diaper covers. After being used with two kids and stored in a cold basement, the elastics were shot. Instead of replacing the elastics, I bought 8 new GroVia covers. My second child, DJ, has been potty trained for a little while now, and having the new covers in cold storage has already started to wear out my elastics. We're trying our best to use what we have and save money, so instead of buying new ones again, I replaced the elastics on my original 12 diaper covers, and once the new ones need to be replaced, I'll do the same to them.
|A few diapers with new elastics, unfortunately I didn't think about taking before pictures.|
|The old elastics, they smelled like burnt rubber and you could hear them cracking and breaking as I stretched them.|