Friday, March 21, 2014

My Sister is Awesome/Adding Some Deacon to the Next Nursery

Jess has made each of my kids a quilt for their first birthdays. I love them so much that I base their entire rooms on the colour schemes! Deacom received his awhile ago and is very pleased with it, though for some reason his favorite thing is walking on the colours.





Instead of a mobile he had these clouds, sadly the sea serpent didn't survive being removed from the wall. He also has a cute mushroom bunting (the one from his birthday that I didn't make lol). So kind of a sky/woodland type theme?


I'm so excited to get the start the kids room from scratch, it's one of the things I'm looking forward to the most about moving! (I should probably stop calling it the nursery though. Sophie will be sleeping there too and she's almost 4! ) I've been daydreaming colours, scouring Pinterest and planning projects. I really want their space to be fun and beautiful, to work for them at their size and to be filled with things that are from the people who love them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment